- The 'Clearance Corner' service is NOT available for use for Dealers. A Dealer is anyone who buys & sells music gear for a profit.
- Give as complete and accurate description of the item you re selling as possible. Include any nicks, scratches, chips on the item. Point out if something is missing that a buyer might naturally expect to receive with the item i.e. manuals, accessories etc. Make sure you know the exact model number or version if applicable.
- Make sure you and your buyer are clear about exactly how much money is changing hands. Decide who is paying the shipping charge or any additional fees.
- Insure what you are shipping for loss and damage with the shipping carrier. Make sure the insured amount is appropriate.
- Pack the item safely and securely.
- Method of payment should be agreed upon by both parties. One of the surest ways to avoid payment hassles is to ship CERTIFIED BANK CHECK or CASH ON DELIVERY (COD).
- Confirm the purchase before shipping. Send an email to the buyer specifying who, what, where and when. Get a confirmation back before you actually ship the buyer anything.
- Let the buyer know immediately if there is going to be a delay in shipping.
- Follow up with the buyer, make sure everything arrived on time and satisfactorily, etc. Also, see if you can get permission to use the buyer as a reference on future transactions. It will make future sales flow much easier.
- Once an item featured in the CLEARANCE CORNER gets sold, please let us know to update the same.
Email Us your list now...