Born in a musicians’ family from both paternal and maternal side, Paritosh was bound to build a career in the field of music.
His maternal grandfather Shri K. G. Mujumdar was a disciple of Kirana Gharana doyen Ustad Rajjab Ali Khan of Dewas (M.P.).
Besides the guidance from within the family, Paritosh's initial training was under the renowned classical vocalist Pt. Goswami Gokulotsavji Maharaj of Indore. Then in the later years, he was selected as a General Class Student and then became a SCHOLAR in SANGEET RESEARCH ACADEMY, Kolkata, under the able guidance of Kirana Gharana Maestro Ustad Mashkoor Ali Khan & Ustad Mubarak Ali Khan.
1. Sangeet Research Academy Auditorium, Kolkata in May 2001.
2. Bhatkhande-Paluskar Smriti Samaroh at Raipur (M.P.) at Kamaladevi Sangeet Mahavidyalaya in Sept. 2002
3. Sursari (Sangeet Nisha) at Bhillai in Oct. 2002
5. Ambad Music Festival near Aurangabad in Dec. 2002
6. Matru Smriti Divas at Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyalaya, Jabalpur in Dec. 2002
7. 32nd Youth Festival at Dadar Matunga Cultural Centre, Mumbai in Feb. 2003
8. Kala Bharati, Karnataka Sangha Mahim, Mumbai in March 2003