Once you receive a Synchro Arts license activation code (or upgrade serial) from SudeepAudio.com, see which versions are recommended for your DAW/Editor, and only then download the required version on your computer.
1. Visit Synchro Arts Download page.
2. Find/select the product’s plug-in/standalone download compatible with your operating system and DAW
3. On the next page, choose to download the latest version and then complete the registration form.
4. Click the download link on the next page and wait for the download to complete. Once done, open your Downloads folder and double-click the .exe (PC) or .dmg (Mac) file to start the installation. This will install the standalone app, as well as the plug-in.
- If you are on a Mac, you will also need to click the .pkg file in the window that appears.
5. Restart your computer, launch your DAW, and insert the plug-in.
- For Pro Tools users, the software is located in the AudioSuite menu, not as an insert plug-in
1. Launch the iLok License Manager.
2. Enter your Activation Code and click Next.
3. Drag and drop the new license to your iLok USB dongle.
Your iLok Activation Code is sent to your email id once you order the Vocalign ULTRA plugin from SudeepAudio.com
Click the link below for software downloads and to learn how to get the best from VocAlign Ultra with your favourite editing software:
The code sent to you must be redeemed to obtain your two iLok activations for VocAlign Ultra.
- You can put your VocAlign Ultra iLok activations on computers, in the iLok Cloud or on iLok USB keys.
Please follow these steps carefully:
- If you haven’t done so,
- Run your iLok Licence Manager and sign in to your account.
- Go to the ‘Redeem Activation Code’ window in the Licence Manager,
- Enter your Activation Code where instructed. Your iLok Licence will then be delivered to the Licence Manager.
- In the Licence Manager, drag your VocAlign Ultra licence to the name of a computer, iLok Cloud, or iLok USB key to use as your authorization device.
- If you haven’t done so already, download any of the VocAlign Ultra software versions for your DAWs and Operating Systems from:
- Please see full details in the VocAlign Ultra User Guide for Installation and Operations as well as Quick Start Guides.
If you have difficulties with this software please go to synchroarts.com/faq where you’ll find the Frequently Asked Questions and the latest support information.
If you have any further questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your purchase details, and the version numbers of your Digital Audio Editor and your Operating System.
DAW Specific #tutoREals
Vocal processing #tutoREals
Dialog and ADR with Revoice Pro