Celemony presents: the new Melodyne 5 – better, faster, more musical
After more than four years, this is yet another major step for Melodyne, featuring new, trail-blazing functions for vocal editing, a chord track, dynamics functions and much else besides. The new Melodyne 5 offers enhanced technologies for the musical editing of vocals in addition to a chord track with automatic chord recognition, access to the dynamics even of individual notes within chords, and countless further improvements to Melodyne’s unique tools.
Melodyne 5 makes the editing and creative manipulation of recordings and samples better, faster and more musical.
Thanks to the fundamentally improved “Melodic” algorithm, Melodyne makes your vocal editing even better than before. With perfect, natural corrections at the press of a key. Thanks to the Chord Track, you can adapt notes with lightning speed to suit the song – chord recognition included. And with the unique Fade Tool, you can create note-based fades – even in polyphonic recordings and samples.
All this is new:
- the ability to edit pitched and noise-like components separately with the “Melodic” algorithm
- a more musical analysis of pitch deviations
- the Chord Track and Chord Grid for pitch editing, chord recognition
- the Fade Tool and Leveling Macro for editing dynamics
- an additional algorithm (“Percussive Pitched”) plus other algorithm improvements
- search functions for keyboard shortcuts, saving of shortcut sets
Grace period: For all customers who purchased a Melodyne 4 Full Version or an Update/Upgrade to Melodyne 4 on March 1, 2020 or later, the update to Version 5 is free of charge. Those customers can simply download the update from their Celemony user accounts.
Celemony products are distributed and sold in India at special prices, exclusively by SudeepAudio.com
Fortunately, prices have remained largely stable.