Upon getting delivery of your SSL hardware from SudeepAudio.com, without any delay:
- for the first time, create your SSL user account here >>
- register your product serial(s), as mentioned on the hardware itself, and get many other benefits
NOTE: The number on the box is not the serial number. The serial is on the product bottom panel.
- download the eligible software updates and more from your user account after registration
During registering your serial number if you face any trouble (extremely unlikely), please go here >>
Register to get SSL software
Though most of us would know how to setup a USB audio interface, it is always best to spend a little time initially to study some basics and also simple tips given here for a smooth and SAfe start.
- Quick-start guide for SSL2 and SSL2+ given here >>
- OS and USB compatibility given here >>
- Driver downloads for your computer are here >>
More articles and videos to help you setup, understand and troubleshoot your SSL 2 Audio Interfaces are given here >>
SSL2 on Windows
SSL2 on Mac
SSL2+ on Windows
SSL2+ on Mac
SSL2+ connect to DJ Mixer
SSL2+ separate headphone mixes
Here are some videos that will help you maintain your SSL consoles better.
Go here >>
Should your questions not be covered in the Support Link (check the red tabs above), then please contact SSL support here >>
Should service be required within the period of warranty or even later, please contact us.
- Shipping costs of sending and getting back the product(s) to and from the service centre are borne by the customer.
- Our invoice is also to be sent along as proof of purchase.
- The service centre will update you on the cost of repair and/or parts not covered under the manufacturer warranty terms.
Rest assured, our SA team will assist you all along this process – whether the product is in warranty or not.