Upon getting delivery of your Behringer hardware from SudeepAudio.com, without any delay:
- create your user account here >>
- register your product serial(s), as mentioned on the hardware itself, and get many other benefits
- download the eligible software updates and more from your user account after registration
Once you register your Behringer hardware, download the latest drivers for Mac / PC from here >>
Should service be required within the period of warranty or even later, please contact us.
In India, authorised service centres are at various locations – managed by Alphatec, the Behringer distributor. Here is the list >>
- Shipping costs of sending and getting back the product(s) to and from the service centre are borne by the customer.
- Our invoice is also to be sent along as proof of purchase.
- The service centre will update you on the cost of repair and/or parts not covered under the manufacturer warranty terms.
Rest assured, our SA team will assist you all along this process – whether the product is in warranty or not.