- Once you get the activation code from SudeepAudio.com, download the Hit’n’Mix Infinity installation file for PC / Mac from here >>
- Install the downloaded file and follow on-screen instructions as seen on your computer.
Customers can access the user manual from Infinity’s Help menu from within the software.
Why Hit’n’Mix Infinity?
- Remix, Repair & Redesign audio files, plus edit audio in video (video macOS only)
All within one piece of software! No need for multiple editors.
- Easily edit audio as notes, harmonics & unpitched sound, using high-quality, polyphonic source separation
The only true source separation, unmixing tracks down to the core components of audio – notes, harmonics, frequency, phase & amplitude! Avoid complex and time-consuming waveform/spectral editing & rendering.
- Quickly replace instruments or any sound, plus repitch & clone notes within both audio & MIDI tracks
Experience a new & unique approach to editing audio with an efficient, layers-based workflow! No need to create & edit within multiple formats.
- View audio files as beautifully presented, color-coded notes
And modify using a variety of integrated Audioshop® tools! A powerful and original approach to separating, manipulating and recreating audio.
- Create your own effects & interactive tools
With unprecedented access to the core components of sound! Customize Hit’n’Mix Infinity the way you want.
Work with leading DAWs
- Includes InfinityLink AudioSuite plug-in for Pro Tools 12.8.2 (macOS) / 12.2 (Windows) and later. Allows you to send selected audio to Hit’n’Mix Infinity for processing and have it updated in place
- Set external sample editor in Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro X, ACID Pro, Reaper, Digital Performer & Mixcraft
- Cubase/Nuendo Direct Offline Processing Plug-in TBA. Or edit audio clips directly from the project folder
Editing Audio in Video
Tips on preparing Rips
Using Audio alongside MIDI
Detecting and changing the Key
Using Instruments and Importing Samples
Easy Editing Essentials