Register your Antares serial purchased from SudeepAudio.com carefully.
|Go here to register your code >>|
WIBU Codemeter Authorization
Auto-Tune Pro, Auto-Tune Artist, Auto-Tune EFX+, Auto-Tune Access and Auto-Key all use WIBU Codemeter for authorization. These plugins do not require a hardware iLok key, and can be activated using Antares Central.
Download the Antares product you purchased on SudeepAudio.com from here >>
Registration process is explained in the above tab. Follow on-screen instructions carefully during installation and activation.
Note: For THROAT, WARM, CHOIR, DUO, MUTATOR, ASPIRE, ARTICULATOR, PUNCH and SYBIL installers download the AVOX 4 installer. For Auto-Tune Vocal Studio, download Auto-Tune Pro and AVOX 4.
The below information only applies to Antares plug-ins that are authorized with Antares Central. (If you’re not sure if your Antares plug-ins use Antares Central authorization, see this article for help.)
Your license for Auto-Tune® Unlimited, Auto-Tune® Pro, Auto-Tune Access, Auto-Tune EFX+, Auto-Tune Artist, Auto-Key, AVOX 4, or any of the individual AVOX plugins (Articulator, Aspire, Choir, Duo, Harmony Engine, Mic Mod, Mutator, Punch, Sybil, Throat, Warm) can be activated on up to two computers at a time. Repeat these steps for each computer.
1. Install CodeMeter
Download and install the CodeMeter application.
2. Install Your Antares Plug-in
Download and run the latest installer for Auto-Tune Pro, Auto-Tune Artist, Auto-Tune EFX+, Auto-Tune Access, or Auto-Key. This will also install the Antares Central application, which you’ll use to manage your Antares licenses.
3. Open Antares Central
After installing your Antares plug-in, you can find the Antares Central application here:
/Applications/Antares Audio Technologies
C:\Program Files\Antares Audio Technologies
4. Log in to your Account
Enter your email address and password in the Antares Central app to log in to your Antares account.
5. Activate the license
If you purchased the license directly from Antares, go to the “Manage Licenses” screen to find the license available for activation. Click “Activate” and wait until the process completes.
If you purchased it elsewhere, select “Activate a New Product License” and then select the “From a dealer or software bundle” option. On the “Redeem Registration Code” screen, enter your registration code and click “Register” to register and activate your license.
Please be patient, as the activation process may take up to 1-2 minutes.
iLok Authorization Required
Antares Central Authorization Required
|iLok Registration and Authorization Instructions||Antares Central Authorization Instructions|
If you’re trying to activate an Antares license to your computer but don’t see it available in Antares Central, please see the info below for possible solutions.
1. Does your Antares plug-in use Antares Central or iLok for registration and activation?
Legacy Antares plug-ins only use iLok while the latest versions use Antares Central for license activation.
To find out if your Antares plug-ins use iLok or Antares Central, please see this article.
2. Do you still need to register the plug-in to your Antares account?
If you’re sure your plug-in uses Antares Central, but still don’t see the license available, you may need to register the plug-in to your Antares account.
To register your plug-in with Antares Central:
- Open Antares Central
- Choose Activate a New Product License and click Next
- Choose From a Dealer or Software Bundle and click Next
- Enter your registration code and click Next
- Your license should now be registered and activated
3. Did you previously activate your Antares plug-in to two other computers (or two separate user profiles on one computer)?
Antares plug-ins authorized with Antares Central can be used on a maximum of two computers at once.
If you activate the plug-in to two different user profiles or accounts on a single physical computer, this also counts as two activations.
To activate on a third computer or user account, you will need to deactivate from one of the others first.
To deactivate a license:
- Open Antares Central on the computer that you’re deactivating
- Choose Manage Licenses and click Next
- Click on a product in the Activated column to deactivate it
4. Did you register your Antares plug-in to an Antares account with a different email address than the one you’re currently logged into in Antares Central?
Make sure you’ve logged into Antares Central using the same email address used when purchasing and registering the plug-in.
5. If the above steps don’t solve the problem, please contact support.
If you’ve already activated your plug-ins to your computer with Antares Central but are getting a new computer or taking your computer into a repair shop for maintenance, follow the steps below to avoid any authorization issues in the future:
1. Startup Antares Central and login to your Antares account
2. Go to the “Manage Licenses” screen, deactivate all of your licenses from your computer, and quit Antares Central.
3. After you get your new computer (or when you get your computer back from the repair shop), follow the Antares Central authorization instructions to reactivate your licenses to your new computer.
Auto-Tune Pro 9.1 uses computer based Wibu licenses, and not iLok. If you’re updating from an earlier version of Auto-Tune Pro that uses iLok, please see this article for important compatibility information.
Existing users with iLok can update their software with the steps given here >>
However, for some technical reasons, if you are still unable to activate a plugin from your purchased license key, then raise a support ticket here for a quick resolution by Antares tech team.
Go here >>