Upon getting delivery of your Steinberg audio interface from SudeepAudio.com, without any delay:
- create your user account here >>
- register your product serial(s), as mentioned on the hardware itself, and get many other benefits
- download the eligible software updates and more from your user account after registration
Once you register your audio interface product serial, go ahead and download the latest drivers for your Mac / PC from here >>
Watch these tutoREals to get a better understanding of your purchased products, and use them even better!
using UR Interfaces
setting up UR22 mkII
Should service be required within the period of warranty or even later, please contact us.
- Shipping costs of sending and getting back the product(s) to and from the service centre are borne by the customer.
- Our invoice is also to be sent along as proof of purchase.
- The service centre will update you on the cost of repair and/or parts not covered under the manufacturer warranty terms.
Rest assured, our SA team will assist you all along this process – whether the product is in warranty or not.
Once you receive your Cubase / Nuendo serial from SudeepAudio.com:
Create a Steinberg ID and register your activation key here >>
If you already have one, then skip this step.
Download the Steinberg Download Assistant which allows for secure and convenient downloads of updates as well as full installers including the latest program version.
Additional downloads of updates are not necessary when using full installers downloaded via the Steinberg Download Assistant.
- eLicenser keys are not included in Elements and Artist versions. You can buy the eLicenser USB key (optional) from here >>
- Vienna key and Steinberg eLicenser Key are identical and serve the same purpose.
Any eLicenser key works with Steinberg software. So no need to fret if you have a Vienna Key on which a Steinberg product has to be authorised.
Read our #SAundCheck blog article to know more about this. Click here >>
Tutorials playlist 1
Tutorials playlist 2
What you can do in Cubase...
Exclusively in Nuendo
Post production workflows
Game Audio workflows